|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Master Bathroom : The Design


The master bathroom has been moving along at a nice pace! She's got a fresh coat of paint (Pale Bloom by Valspar) and let me just tell you it is already so much nicer getting ready in a brighter environment.  I still love super dark and moody bathrooms, but not so much when I am getting ready in it daily.

I put together a design board to pull everything together to make sure it all vibes well, and I am loving it!  So far we are waiting on the mirrors to arrive and are sourcing out wood for a super fun accent wall.  I decided on the brushed nickel faucet pictured above because we already have brass happening downstairs and I wanted it to feel a little different while still remaining cohesive with the rest of our house.  However, brass is my jam and it has a tendency to sneak into everything I do.  Plus I've never said no to mixing up some metallics.

So basically what I am saying is that I will use brass somewhere. Sorry Evan.

I am still in debate on painting our ceiling black. I love the idea and look, but our ceilings are textured and the bathroom isn't large. It could be really amazing or really terrible.  What do you guys think? I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment