|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

LA bound


We are headed out to LA this weekend!  Evan has rehearsals for a while there and then heads to South America for 2 months.  So in true fashion (which is fly by the seat of our pants) we decided last weekend that I was to come along.  If you follow me on instagram then expect some palm tree pics coming your way!

Here is what I am loving as of late-

The idea of a minimalist closet from this adorable girl. I ripped out half of my closet this week in a mad frenzy to simplify my life.  Who's with me?!

These Rifle Paper Co books illustrated by Anna Bond.  So beautiful!

I am obsessed with these pendant lights!  How amazing would they be in a restaurant? 

If you are looking for throw pillows, Stay and Co is having a warehouse sale. I can't wait for their new line! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! If you have any suggestions for food/shopping/fun in LA I would love to hear them!










No comments:

Post a Comment