|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Lyndi's Bridal Shower- Part I the Party



This weekend was one for the books. Literally! My friend Morganne and I threw a book/flower themed  bridal shower for our best friend Lyndi on Saturday.  This girl reads about three books a week, so it was a given that they would be the theme.  She is also a girly girl to the core and what is more girly than floral crowns?  The answer is nothing.  Floral crowns are the trump card of girly. One of the many reasons I love Lyndi is because she lets me boss her around while I take pictures and that results in a lot of fun shots.  It also doesn't hurt that she is drop dead gorgeous and wears pink tulle skirts.  I mean, can we talk about that pink tulle skirt?!

I'll be back with another post this week about the decor! 

Also a huge thanks to all the awesome gals that showed up to honor our girl. You mean the world to us/her and dang you guys looked good in those crowns! 



No comments:

Post a Comment