|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's a...




GIRL!

She is coming in June. I can't wait to meet this little girl that has already stolen everyone's hearts. 

The gender reveal party was a blast. The night before the party I kept begging my sister to tell me.  Of course she refused.  Then she started to tell me a story about how a lady at work was confused about the cake.  Maranda (my sister) said "she was like well if your having a girl why would you need a cake?" My eyes got huge and I just started screaming/laughing.  We laughed for probably 5 minutes until she swore me to secrecy. I had to go the whole party pretending I didn't know.

But here's the thing, I am glad she accidentally told me.  I will always hold that memory close to my heart.  Just us sisters, sharing chinese food in my kitchen, anticipating something so huge and so unbelievably exciting.  

I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment