|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our house is a huge work in progress! When I say that, I mean we don't have pictures hanging up in bathrooms or curtains hanging in other rooms. It is a little embarrassing, considering what I am going to school for.  But that's just it, I am a student! I am so busy, which takes away from projects at home.

Lately I have been looking at wallpaper for a wall in our living room.  The wall is angled and connected with the stairs, so I think a hit of wallpaper would really break up the space nicely.

Here are some ones I have had my eye on:


I love the whimsical feel it's got going on. It has just enough color to break up the space but not over power it.



This is a reproduction from 1926 which I love. All the colors are beautiful along with the design. I just love those giant grasshoppers! 



This wallpaper is super popular among the design world and I can see why. It has beautiful negative space, eye catching, and timeless. 


I actually ordered a sample of this and I am pretty smitten with it. At first I thought it might be a little too kiddish, but after hanging the sample on my wall, I think it is graphic and awesome.

I am still keeping my eyes peeled, but these are all in the running. I want something fun, but not too trendy. Also something that meshes well with my vintage/modern vibe I've got going on.  

What do you guys think? 









2 comments:

  1. I love the giant grasshoppers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danavee- Right?! I just love them. I checked pricing on that wallpaper and it is 220 for a roll. Yikes!

      Delete