|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our one year anniversary! It has seriously gone by so fast. I am so thankful for my loving husband and the life that we have started to build together.


We got married at Cave Springs Church, which is a little white church that is over 100 years old and is almost in my parent's back yard.  The ceremony was short and sweet, about 5 minutes.  After the vows were said and the kiss sealed the deal we danced down the isle to "The Love Shack". 



We held the reception in my parent's back yard.  There were lots of twinkling white lights and white pom-poms that filled the wedding tent.

( I think we made over 500 pom-poms, sheesh)



I made the design and the cake topper, and now Evan has it tattooed on his arm! We also included it on the guitar picks that were favors. We also had lots of candy and a cake buffet.  The lady who made our cake is 80 years old and it is seriously the best cake I have ever had. Yay for grannies.

We played lots of Frank Sinatra and danced under the gazebo. 
It was really great.


And that was only the start. 
I have learned so much in this past year and I know I will learn more.
Evan is bossy. I learned that. :)

But he is also my best friend. He appreciates how weird I am. He loves me unconditionally and he is the sweetest man I know. Nothing beats the feeling of running up to him at the airport and hugging him after he has been on tour for months.


Evan, you make me so happy. I am so lucky.



I love you buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment