|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Browsing my Etsy favorites

When I am really bored I like to revisit my Etsy favorites. I think you can tell a lot about your style by looking at your Etsy favs. So lets do a little self diagnostic...



I am a little bit of a "fancy old lady" kinda girl. I like doilies and ceramic birds. I have to watch myself sometimes with my grandma decorating tendencies. If I do well on my math final maybe I will treat myself to one of these beauties. Then I will have a tea party. 



I lean towards a lot of modern things. I like clean lines. All the walls in my house are some kind of shade of grey/gray. I love this branch, but touching porcelain makes me want to throw up. So I will just admire this little buddy.



I am an antique/thrifting kind of girl. There is nothing better than waking up early and combing an old barn or swap meet for little (or big) treasures. I would love to fill a fireplace with these beeswax candles. Seriously how cool are these?




Due to the fact that I am afraid of anything but grey/gray paint on my walls, I add color with a lot of art prints. Almost all of my art has came from Etsy. I especially love this print (even though it's not that colorful haha)  because my home is really wherever I am with Evan. Sometimes home is a cramped bunk on a tour bus, but it's worth it.



Here's a colorful one for you! 



I've had my eye on this for a while. It's old lady meets modern meets rustic. Perfect!


So those are just a few of my favorites in my archives. I like old, rustic things with a modern, granny twist. What would you diagnose yourself as?



No comments:

Post a Comment