|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Chocolat Inspired Birthday Dinner


Have you ever seen the movie Chocolat with Johnny Depp? If not, go rent it now! It is one of my favorite movies in this world and recently I've forced everyone I love to watch it. There is this beautiful scene where she has an outdoor dinner party filled with the perfect music and company. I could live in that scene, I swear. 

So after talking about this scene for months, this birthday dinner had to happen. It was thrown together last minute, which I like to imagine would be exactly what Caroline Clairmount would do. I picked up some sunflowers, hauled the record player outside, and made sure there was a lot of food.  We talked and laughed in between candle light for hours. It was a perfect night to bid 25 goodbye. 

This nook behind our garage is going to get a lot of attention this year as the nights come faster and the air gets chilly. I am already itching to have an evening like this again!



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! Yes! We are going to do it again really soon!

      Delete
  2. This is precious Casey! I wish I could have made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! We missed you! There will be more though!

      Delete
  3. Wishing you the most Joyous Birthday! PARTYOPEDIA
    May this and every Day of the Year be Special, Magical, Unforgettable! - Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete