|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Bucket Lists and Neon


To say this week has been insane would be the understatement of the year! Last Friday I hopped a plane to Vegas to visit Evan on tour.  We were in Vegas for two days, then rode the bus (14 hours!) to Denver for two more days.  Then I flew home for a night and rode the Amtrak to Chicago for a school trip.  We just got back Saturday night and I have been in my pajamas ever since.  

While in Vegas, we braved the stormy weather (seriously so rainy! A cab driver told me that it only rains once a year, and then blamed me for bringing the weather to Vegas) to tour the Neon Museum which has been on my bucket list for a super long time!  All of the old lightbulbs and beautiful faded colors made for the coolest pictures.  Our sweet tour guide told us some amazing things about certain iconic signs and their history on the strip.  The signs are pieces of art and I am so glad I finally got to see them! I would live amongst the neon if they would have me.  









No comments:

Post a Comment