|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Socks and Hearts


I love Valentine's day. I can't shake it, and I don't want to. Some may think it is a commercial holiday and I totally get that. But that's not why I love it so much… It's the clever, cheesy, stupid valentines that  I dig. I'm especially a fan of puns and patterned socks.

Also-You won't find a pair of serious/normal socks in my drawer. Crazy socks are like a hidden secret party and I always want in on that.


So this year's valentine came to me when I was getting my sock fix at forever21. I saw these adorable guys and immediately thought of "you rock my socks." Also is that a sexual reference? I started thinking about that too. That's awkward if it is...

I just took some left over cork drawer lining and cut it for the band around the socks.  I printed the sayings on computer paper and then glued them onto the hearts. So easy!
 I love how graphic and simple they are.


If you can't find any of these at your local forever21, try their website!  Target also had some cute ones.  Of course…

Do you guys give valentines? I'd love to hear about yours! 










No comments:

Post a Comment