|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012



I have been trying a crack at gardening recently and let me tell you, I am the worst.  It doesn't come natural to me.  Plus I tend to over water my plants.  But I am changing my ways! Taking a stab, or shovel at it if you will.

I am nervous. I don't like to be held accountable for killing plants.

So far, I have planted some Ranunculus that have been blooming like crazy.  They are soon becoming my favorite flower.  So pretty!


Last Saturday, Lyndi came over and we planted a bit before it started raining buckets.  I have plans to build a raised rock bed and plant some cutting flowers.  ahhh!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ranunculus!! I'm mega impressed that you planted your own. I kill everything too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad I'm not the only plant killer around. :)

      Delete