|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My craft room/spare bedroom finally has a fresh new coat of bright white paint on her!  It took four days to paint the walls, doors, and trim.  After finishing my room I now have a huge summer project. Painting all the dingy trim in our house. Yikes!

Mr. Bovee joined me for the first day of painting the walls.  It ended in a paint fight (of course) before he threw in the towel to go work on a guitar.  That boy sure does have a lot of projects. 


I now have another project sitting and waiting in my room to be finished. It's a little nightstand that needs some serious tlc after a funky color choice.  I am slowly choosing art for the room and am saving my pennies for a trip to Ikea in March.  I am over the moon about having a place to call my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment