|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gifts to go

I am a sucker for packaging.  I will buy things completely based on the colors and design.   Just ask the mister and he will tell you I get really excited about a cute soda label.

 I found these brown chinese takeout boxes at Michaels and thought they would be perfect to wrap up the garland I made for my friends as as a house warming gift.



I found some layaway tags at a little store in Mountain Grove and the stickers at Michaels as well.  Just add a little glue and you have an alternative to a regular gift bag!

 I also wrapped up a friend's wedding present in one and made it a little fancier by adding a heart doily, ribbon, and stickers that spelled her new last name.  Very fun and easy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment