|||BE HOME SOON|||

Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

new bike

I have been wanting to get a bike for a while now. Evan recently found a new (to me) bicycle that tickled my fancy right before my birthday. The day we picked it up we rode to the record store and back, just to test the waters. And you know that old saying "it's just like riding a bike"? It doesn't really apply to me.

 I am terrible.

Like the afraid to go over a curve kind of terrible.

 Someone should make up a saying "it's just like roller skating" because then that would be more up my alley. I still am a pretty mean skater. But bikes? No, not really. But I am practicing. The other day we rode to the mall to practice in the parking lot. I need all the practice I can get! Evan made a little video. I filmed him for 2 seconds and then almost bit it.



So here's to trying! My guy leaves on Monday for almost two months, so hopefully the following days will go by at a slower pace. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment